ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “Placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking a Full Time Marketing and Communications Manager for our Australia and New Zealand region, to join our Melbourne Team, reporting directly to our Head of Commercial Excellence. This role will be responsible for making sure the ISS brand is positioned correctly both internally and externally, employer branding and commercial customer perception, attract and secure the right customer the right way to ensure long-term relationship. Ensure effective internal communication strategies in place with in-country employees.
- Brand communications – advertising, internal stakeholders, contact to agencies, campaign management
- Content management - white books, articles, case studies
- Digital content - web, digital channel, intranet and social media, homepage, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Develop, re-use and adapt ISS Global content to local context
- Access to industry organizations
- Local driver of in-country initiatives around the calendar year
- Own and develop contract specific marketing tool kit
- Value propositions – sparring partner to commercial teams
- Develop and generate business analytics, customer experience survey, user experience survey and workplace productivity index
- Analyse market trends, competition and translate into projects
- Own initial digital lead generation phase (currently rolled out in the US)
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B marketing and internal communications
- Experience in digital communication channel,
web optimization, SEO and content management
- Bachelor/Master Level as educational background (preferred)
- Analytical mindset, ability to handle large datasets
- Ability to manage creative processes
- Collaborative mindset, structured working style
- Dominant traits include high level of change readiness, persistency and problem solving approach
- Common commercial traits include high work capacity, contact/communication skills and empathy
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com