ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the role:
Our team is growing and so is our contact centre and we are looking for a superstar Customer Service Representative who want to grow and be part of global organization. This position is based at our Macquarie Park office on a Full Time basis.
Reporting to the National Contact Centre Team Leader, the key aspect of this role is providing outstanding front line client care via phone, email, web and mobile self-service portals.
This position requires an outgoing, customer-oriented individual who is focused on building a trust relationship with clients and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve an exceptional outcome for client.
You need to be available to work Monday to Friday from 7am – 7pm with flexibility to work more hours and additional shifts at times.
- Deliver high quality Contact Centre services for multiple clients across Australia and New Zealand
- Be the “First Point of Contact” for all building maintenance works and coordinate the delivery of Contractor and Supplier services
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, contractors, tradesman and internal staff
- Ensure all Service Calls are completed within contract KPI targets
- Identify process improvement opportunities the positively impact our customers experience
- Adhere to ISS Company Policies and Procedures
- Internal opportunities and growth path
- 2 days a week WFH
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple phone calls at once, while adhering to KPI’s and SLAs in a high call volume environment.
- Good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with advanced understanding of Microsoft Outlook
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities
- Excellent Customer relationship skills and the ability to deal positively with difficult situations
- The ability work autonomously and as part of a high performing team
- Provision of a clear National Police Check dated in the last 3 months.
- You must be willing to do training in Macquarie Park with flexibility of hours range between 7am-6pm
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com