ISS Health Support Staff required for Royal Dental, Royal Women's and VCCC
Job no: 526422
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Categories: Cleaner, Healthcare
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is constantly growing within CBD Health, and we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals for the following roles:
- Patient Services Assistants - you will need to hold a Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
CBD Health Locations:
- Royal Dental Hospital - Carlton
- Royal Women's Hospital - Parkville
- VCCC - Parkville
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff, patients and your supervisor
- Attractive hourly rate
- Full uniform & PPE provided
- Access to staff discounts
- Traineeship opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Flexible availability
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- You have the booster dose and flu vaccination or you are willing to have both of these done
- Current Police Clearance or willingness to obtain one
- Current Victorian Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
Simply click on the 'apply' link and complete your online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now