ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking competent and experienced supervisors for fixed Term Contracts on our NPI Facilities Maintenance Contract based in Moranbah. This is either a FIFO from Brisbane , however, Local Candidates are encouraged to apply.
1 x Housing Supervisor (12months) 7/7 day shift roster – Housing Assets
1 x Village Supervisor (9 months) 7/7 day shift roster – Village Assets, including airport
In addition to an overriding commitment to safety, in this role you will be required to:
- Supervisor contractors with scheduled work
- Manage and co-ordinator to equipment breakdowns including callouts
- Management of capacity and demand for contractors
- Attend all planning and lock in and problem-solving meetings
- Collate input and contributes to the development of the maintenance strategy and budget
- Strong utilisation with computer skills and maintenance management systems (SAP)
- Maintain a high standard in work ethic
- Actively involved in Pre starts and field leadership
As the successful candidate you should possess the following:
- Relevant Trade Qualification or experience in supervising maintenance environments
- High level of computer literacy and essential knowledge in 1SAP
- Essential knowledge in mobile devices applications, including Fiori system
- Current full C Class Drivers Licence
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to improve their team daily
- Promoting and supporting BOS principals
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com