Food Service Assistant - The Northern Hospital
Job no: 529812
Work type: Casual
Categories: Healthcare, Catering
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Food Service Assistants at our location The Northern Hospital, employed on a casual basis.
- Maintain a high standard of food services in accordance with Food Safety Legislation and Food Services Procedures
- Preparation and presentation of patient meals such as salads, sandwhiches and drinks
- Cleaning and sanitizing of patient meal trays, cutlery, crockery and trolleys
- Preparation of work stations including assembly of items and stocking of consumables
- This role works in various shifts across seven days - morning shift and afternoon shifts.
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Certificate III in cookery is highly desirable
- Must hold a valid Working with Children Card and a Police Check
- Must have 3 COVID Vaccinations and the Flu Vaccination
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility
- Ability to work within a rotating roster
- Must have a genuine interest in working with and caring for people
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now