Job no: 528692
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Human Resources, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, CEO & Senior Management, Education and Training, Marketing & Communications
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced Proposal Writer to join our dedicated team at our corporate office in Melbourne on a Permanent Full Time contract.
You will be responsible for providing bid writing support to the wider sales team, supporting all divisions and industry sectors within our Australian business. The key component of this role will be to write bid responses and participate in methodology development. In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Completing tailored written bid responses; ensuring key themes, strategies and service solutions are clearly and concisely communicated.
- Prioritising and executing multiple tasks to multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Conducting final reviews of bid documents/sections to ensure accuracy
- Providing bid review feedback within the team; and
- Working with the bid and sales leads to develop an understanding of the customers’ business environment and practices.
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Ongoing Management Support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Degree qualifications in writing/business writing and/ or journalism or other similar field
- 4-5 years related work experience in a similar industry.
- Experience within the facilities management industry would also be advantageous.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now