ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of RTO Training and Quality Coordinator at our Murarrie Office, Brisbane, employed on a Full Time basis.
Responsible for coordinating all RTO student enrolment, progression, & quality administrative activities in relation to RTO training across all ISS divisions nationally.
The role will partner with the business and key stakeholders to ensure training opportunities are identified, promoted and maximised. The role will ensure all student administrative and operational tasks are completed in an efficient manner and with accurate detail including managing RTO enrolments, eligibility, maintaining up to date records and systems, ensuring training delivery is in line with agreements, providing timely traineeship reporting and engaging effectively with all stakeholders to achieve required outcomes.
- Manage all RTO student administration activities including enrolments, updating of student progression data, course completions and issuing of certificates and statements of attainment.
- Assist the RTO training and instructional design staff with training course and quality management reviews.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with ISS recruitment, trainers and external training providers
- Manage incentive claims due and ensure all claims are lodged within the allowable claim timeframes and paid correctly.
- Prepare monthly reports student numbers and traineeships.
- Maintain current and historical records of traineeship records to respond to enquiries on trainee numbers, revenue and costs.
- Coordinate payment of invoices from/to providers and maintain reconciliation of accounts and liaise with finance as required.
- Competitive salary on offer
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
- A minimum of 3 years working within a RTO in an administration role.
- Detailed worker with a passion for detailed analysis, reporting, meeting deadlines and contributing to the team success.
- Experience in using a RTO Student Management System such as Powerpro or Axcelerate or VETTrack.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with great interpersonal skills
- Experience with training funding such as Boost, User Choice, C3G and Smart & Skilled
- Above average levels of MS Office application skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiar with an online learning management system such as Cloud Assess – eLearning management system.
- Desired to hold VET Certificate qualification in Business Administration or another industry vertical such as Hospitality, Security, Aviation, Cleaning or similar.
If interested, please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com