ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Data Coordinator at our Latrobe Street office in Melbourne, Victoria, employed on a Full Time basis.
Reporting to the FMS & Data Manager (Pacific), with support from our Group Technical Services and Technology teams, the Data Coordinator is responsible for driving performance and value realisation across all Asset Management functions at a country level by proactively;
- Provide support preparing and processing asset management information from various sources into FMS (Facility Management System) for the purpose of supporting operational asset planning activities in accordance with procedures.
- Provide support in the development and maintaining of accurate maintenance plans across all contracts to allow effective resource planning and utilisation.
- Provide support in implementing the Global Blueprint standardisation across all Key Accounts (KA) in Pacific.
- Supporting in leveraging data from FMS@ISS to provide continuous improvement across Technical Services.
- Support creating a data led decision-making eco-system and culture.
Key success criteria
- Deployment of standard FMS & data management procedures across all Key Accounts.
- Ensures operational execution of FMS@ISS to OneISS best practice across all Technical Services.
- Ensures transparent communication for all operations and client requests.
- Improvement in lead-time and end-user experience across all data management processes.
- Key driver of influencing a data-driven decision-making culture and OneISS approach across countries
- Coordinate FMS@ISS Master Data changes in line with procedures.
- Establish preventative and predictive maintenance plans in FMS@ISS across all contracts and service lines allowing for effective resource planning and utilisation.
- Manage all internal and external client request for information (RFI) requests in a timely manner as part of the ISS business- as-usual process.
- Establish client Asset Registers in FMS, support targeted asset validation and due diligence activities, including data capture upload in conformance with Global & Local Taxonomy and the Technical Maintenance Plan (TMP) document.
- Maintain data integrity within FMS across all Asset Management functions from: Asset Appraisal & Lifecycle Planning, Engineering, Maintenance Planning / Scheduling and Asset data.
- Assist in maintaining the Technical Maintenance Plan (TMP) document and ensuring it’s up-to-date and accurate with Performance Managers.
- Provide support in the efficient use of FMS@ISS to all Data Engineers & Coordinators within Key Accounts.
- Provide support during contract transitions and mobilisations.
- Provide support in establishing reporting within FMS.
- Ensure long-term PPM smoothing in FMS to enable resource efficiency and budget management.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of ISO 55001 certification.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Ability to grow within the Technical Products and Performance Team.
- Access to Internal Training.
- Internal opportunities within a large Global Organisation.
Our ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrated experience in the use of professional CMMS (for example: IBM Tririga, Maximo, SAP, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MS Excel and all other data applications.
- Demonstrated process orientation and data-driven skill sets with high attention to detail.
- Experience in Asset Management activities in a process and building services environment (although not essential).
- Results focused with the ability to identify and prioritise problems and issues, generate solutions and work collaboratively to achieve a successful outcome for all stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple priorities.
- An ability to communicate effectively with technical staff, subcontractors, senior management and Client representatives.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.