ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
What we are looking for:
• Experience in Cleaning Operations Management and knowledge of best cleaning practices
• Strong leadership capability with the ability to lead a diverse team
• Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Minimum compliance requirements
• Implementing the Company’s and client’s policies and procedures
• Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with all internal and external parties
• Contributing extensively to the effective day to day operations with a positive can-do attitude
What you will get in return:
• Competitive salary package with other employment benefits
• Career development with one of Australia’s top 10 employers of 2022
• Ongoing support and training opportunities to grow at a global organisation
• Uniforms provided
• Free parking
• Mental, financial, and physical health support programs.
What we require from you:
• Australian Citizenship or Permanent Resident
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to pass Police Clearance and Federal criminal background checks
• Competent in use of Microsoft Office in particular Word & Excel
• Current & Relevant Drivers Licence
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com