Job no: 528154
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Executive Concierge in a high profile Melbourne office employed on a Full Time basis.
Snapshot of your day:
- Responsible for responding promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific requests from clients and visitors.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the designated client representatives
- Performs general administrative duties & coordination of customer experience initiatives, events, online content for Host building app, booking amenities and retail support & promotions.
- Input of visitor details into client System
- Ensure safety, induction, Safety processes on site
- Assist with admin and Facilities Management duties as directed by the Manager
- A minimum of 1 year of Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is required
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to consult effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to provide the highest level of customer service in a continually changing environment with a strong emphasis on consistency and flexibility
- Ability to self-manage, work cooperatively and collaboratively with others and have a flexible approach to function effectively under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
So what's in it for you?
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: http://www.au.issworld.com/our-people/Careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now