Food Services Assistant
Job no: 528079
Work type: Casual, Part time
A Food Service Assistant is responsible for providing dietary required food and refreshments for all, inpatients and outpatients within the Hospitals Portfolio. The service provides refreshments, morning, afternoon and special orders on request. In order for this service to meet the varied needs of the patient profiles this position will also be assisted by Dieticians and Dietary Aids.
Part Time & Casual shifts; shifts are rostered over seven days including Public Holidays & Weekends. Minimum 18 hours a week.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Availability to work on an on call basis, including early mornings, night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly desirable
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential for ALL roles
- Current DHS Working with Children Check (WWCC) is essential for ALL Roles
- Food Handlers Certificate (Do Food Safely) is required for Catering / Food Services roles
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Cleaning and general housekeeping of kitchen and equipments
- Genuine interest in working with and caring for people
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Willingness to own and maintain a smart phone
- To apply for this role, please click on APPLY button and application.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the bett
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people. We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now