Cleaning Supervisor - Modbury
Job no: 527580
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cleaner, Supervisor
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking for a Cleaning Supervisor to join us at Datacom, Modbury , employed on a Permanent Full Time basis.
Shift timing : Monday to Friday ( 7.00am - 3.00pm )
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervising and managing a team of 5 cleaners
- Conducting inductions and training with new and existing members of the team
- Providing excellent cleaning services on site to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Cleaning of all Facilities on site such as; Bathrooms, Classrooms, Kitchens, Grounds, Offices and Storerooms
- You work in a fast pace environment and complete Cleaning tasks at a high standard
- Working with a customer service focus, keen eye for detail and pride in the work you deliver
- Show initiative to work autonomously and with little supervision
- Ensuring all team members follow correct procedures
- Must be Australian Citizen
- A National Police Check issued in the last 3 months is essential for all ISS roles
- A SA issued DHS Working with Children Check is essential
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- Experience in School Cleaning with a genuine interest in Cleaning!
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques along with the ability to use cleaning equipment (Buffer machine, Scrubbers, Vacuums)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and demands to ensure all tasks are completed
- A great attitude and willingness to contribute to our TEAM success
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative while also demonstrating safe work practices
- Strong knowledge of incident reporting and hazard management
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
Screening of applications and interview scheduling will commence immediately, so do not hesitate and apply now!
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now