Job no: 527433
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting opportunity to work in an Aged Care Facility in Normanhurst as Kitchen Hand on a Part-Time basis with flexible availability between Monday to Sunday.
Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 7pm working total 20 hours per week
- Ability to work as part of a small team as well as autonomously when required
- Police Clearance less than 3 months old, or willing to obtain
- Experience as kitchen hand is highly regarded
- Willingness to work within the aged care service industry and provide high levels of care in all that you do
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (including Booster) outlining Full vaccination is required.
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
Can we inspire you to apply?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now