Job no: 527349
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Sales
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Sales Assistant at our site in Rhodes, employed on a Permanent Full-Time basis. You will be required to commit to Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm. For this role we are offering a $55k plus 10.5% Superannuation salary package.
Snapshot of your day:
- Keeping record of stocks and completing electronic order forms to ensure a steady incoming flow of products
- Source specials by communicating with other factories
- Communicate with Distribution Centre to arrange delivery of goods
- Unpack, price, mark damaged goods from distribution center and stock shelves
- Perform end of day procedures on sales system
- Provide direction and training to the office assistant in all aspects of the staff shop
- Safeguard health, safety and well-being of all personnel involved in the physical stock handling process
- Undertaking any other duties as directed such as mail room and reception coverage
What we can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
What you must possess:
- Experience in similar role (desirable)
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential
- Required to provide medical check
- Willing to get Q-fever vaccination
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own and maintain a smart phone (to access work apps)
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now