Kerbside Officer - Gold Coast Airport
Job no: 527102
Work type: Part time
Location: Gold Coast, Brisbane
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic people to join us in the position of Kerbside Officer at our location Gold Coast Airport, employed on a Part time basis. You will deliver high quality customer service to the traveling public providing instructions and guidance to drivers in passenger pick up drop off zones.
- Supervise the safety and security of all Kerbside areas including, passenger pick up and drop off zones, Bus bays, Uber and Taxi zones.
- Deliver excellent customer service and positive communication to all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist passengers with queries and directions of the Airport precinct
- Requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Willingness to work in a busy airport environment
- Availability to work on a shift work rotating roster
- Ability to successfully pass Drug Screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Full uniform provided
- Car parking facilities during shift
- Paid meal breaks
- Full professional uniform provided
- Opportunity to be part of a large global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, watch our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend