Training and Compliance Coordinator
Job no: 527053
Work type: Full time
Categories: Education and Training
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking a passionate Training & Compliance Coordinator to join our Transport & Infrastructure team based out of our Melbourne Airport office location. Reporting to the Training Manager, this key role is to lead the in-contract training function in the delivery of competency-based aviation security training in line with the Certificate II in Transport Security Protection.
- Delivery of AVI20118 - Certificate II in Transport Security Protection
- Administrational compliance related tasks for our internal Learning Management and other internal training programs
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and learning and development
- Management of our internal training email inbox
- Assist with and implement new training initiatives
- Maintain and update curriculum database and training records
- Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training
- Certificate II in Transport Security Protection - we will provide you with this qualification through our internal RTO
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Proven capability to conduct group and 1:1 training
- Understanding of the compliance and legislative requirements surrounding airport security (preferred but not essential)
- Ability to obtain an ASIC
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now