Job no: 527027
Work type: Part time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting new and rare opportunity for a committed and dedicated Training Coordinator to join our team at Brisbane Airport ISS, employed on a Permanent Full-Time basis.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Training Manager the Training Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that our company delivers required training and recurrent training to all team members. The focus of the role is to work with the Management team to create an engaged aviation team, who understand their role and have the skills to ‘protect the skies’ while creating an exceptional customer experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Development and delivery of aviation security training and tool box talks
- Assist in the assessment and sign off of training related to the Cert II in Transport Security Protection
- Support the completion of compliance audits relating to training
- Maintaining the training files/records and systems of employees
- Regularly conducting spot checks and systems tests to ensure quality and compliance
- Assisting in coordination in the on-boarding of all new employees
- Ensure all personnel assigned to site are currently licensed and identifiable in accordance with legislation and company requirements
- Coordinate a team of mentors in the delivery and assessment of regulatory training requirements
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with other airport organisations
- Champion change - challenge the status quo & champion continuous measurable improvement
- A minimum of 12 months operational experience in a training role
- Ability to plan, schedule and effectively coordinate training activities and training resources
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Must be proficient in Microsoft suite and outlook
- Strong work ethic and ability to work closely with a large diverse team
- Ability to obtain and hold an Aviation Security Identification (ASIC) card
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Understanding of the compliance and legislative requirements surrounding airport security including the Certificate II in Transport Security Protection
- Previous experience as an Aviation Protection Officer
- Hold a Certificate IV Workplace Assessment and Training
- Competitive Salary and free onsite parking
- Inclusive and dynamic work environment
- Access to staff discounts with companies
- Ongoing professional development with internal opportunities within our global organisation.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend