Cleaner/Security - Eastern Health
Job no: 526766
Work type: Casual
Categories: Cleaner, Security Officer, Healthcare
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join us as Cleaning/Security staff across our Eastern Health sites, employed on a casual basis.
- Cleaner/Security role that provides services to all departments, Patient rooms and public areas
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services or Security Services and/or safety
- Maintain a clean, pleasant, and safe working environment for residents , staff, visitors and contractors;
- Undertake training and development in order to enhance or broaden skills and experience as required. Undertake duties as required commensurate with skills, competence and development.
- Patient transportation of patients to and from therapy
- Security Patrol Services
- Waste and Linen distribution
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Flexible availability
- Must hold a valid Police Check or willing to obtain one
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required inclusive of a third/booster vaccination dose, as well as a flu vaccination. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Current Valid Security Licence
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Genuine interest in working with and caring for elderly people
For further information please contact us on 1300 172 323.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now