Security Officer - Eastern Health
Job no: 526766
Work type: Casual
Categories: Security Officer, Healthcare
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking reliable and enthusiastic individuals to join us as Security Officers across our Eastern Health sites, employed on a casual basis.
Security Officer Position Summary:
The Security Officer is responsible for interacting with customers and controlling access to designated security areas at the health facility through access control points. The duties include providing frontline security, customer service and protection of patients and occupants of the facility in accord with site Security requirements. They are also responsible for providing advice to occupants of the facility on restricted areas and raising alarm for any health and safety considerations. The role may also require other duties within the scope of skills of the Security Officer such as patrolling, crowd control and promoting a security culture.
- Flexible availability
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements.
- Flu vaccination is required
- Current Police Clearance is essential for ALL roles
- Valid Victorian Security License
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff, patients and your supervisor
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and drive to deliver strong customer service
- Willingness to train and work in various departments of a health care facility
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now