Senior Site Finance Administrator - FIFO
Job no: 526706
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Accounting and Finance, Resources
A new and exciting opportunity exists for a Finance Coordinator to work a mix of Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) and Perth-based work! This is the perfect opportunity for a recent Commerce Graduate to start their career in the Resources Industry.
- 70% FIFO work, 30% Perth Office based.
- Great salary of $75,000 + super.
- 4:3 roster when on site + Perth-based work for end of month reporting.
What we are looking for:
- Commerce, Finance and/or Accounting Degree, or other relevant tertiary qualification; OR
- Senior site administration and invoicing experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible FIFO roster from Perth Airport.
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain one and medically fit to pass a pre-employment medical.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do. We know you will want to stay working for us as it is a supportive environment and you will get to show your skill and flare.
- Participate in bonus scheme (if qualify)
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and Site Village Managers, you will work daily to provide operational finance support at our Roy Hill site.
A typical day for you will include:
- Managing operational administration budgets and expenses.
- Coordinating month-end reporting and task and manage work orders daily
- Generating financial reports such as the Daily Revenue Report and Weekly Wage Analysis Report.
- Manage and supply the Village Monthly Operating Statement in conjunction with the Village Manager.
- Assist the operational and finance management functions to achieve performance targets
- Assist in the management of the administration budget and expenses as per the onsite contract scope.
- Adhere to the department budget through the Purchase Order System and inventory controls.
- pro-activley controlling costs being fully aware of forecasted man days and targeted profitability whilst maintaining standards.
- F&B Outlet Operating Statements and reports as required
- Monitor the Debtors balance
- Updating and developing finance processes on site
- You will work part of the month on site completing a 4:3 roster and complete end of month in the Perth support office.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! Please see our other great ISS opportunities at roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now