Be part of 6 star hotel | Sydney CBD
Work with talented, driven professional team
Future growth opportunities and Development opportunities
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exiting opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team, working at our 6 star Luxury Hotel Venue on a Full Time basis. This role will suit someone who loves night shifts and able to work Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm.
You will be responsible in assisting with day to day operational needs during your shift, supervise the cleaners and allocate duties as required to ensure the team are delivering the most effective cleaning services.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Provide cleaning services on the sites as per contractual requirements to ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Maintain Health and Safety standards by following safe work practices
- Supervise and manage a team of cleaners
- Assist in retraining of staff and conduct Tool Box Talks as necessary
- Conduct inspections of cleaners' areas to ensure satisfactory standards are maintained
- Make suggestions to improve workplace safety or cleaning operations to the ISS Manager
- Cooperate with management, Health & Safety representatives and other people as necessary to enable compliance with any requirement under Health & Safety legislation
What will you possess to be successful:
- Prior experience in cleaning (desirable)
- National Police clearance, within 3 months of issue
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive pay rate
- Free meal on site
- Onsite parking can be organised | Location close to public transport
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperforms year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.