ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic people to join us in the position of Cleaner at our Gold Coast Airport location. With a new terminal just open, be at the start of exciting times ahead with ISS team in assisting Gold Coast Airport with providing an exceptional passenger experience.
- Multiple shifts available - Day, Afternoon and Night
- Casual positions available with opportunity to move to part time and full time
- Cleaning of all public areas of the airport
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Your part will be to assist with ISS cleaning team in presenting our airport to the passengers and our customers for pleasant experience that our ISS team take such pride and passion in each day
- Requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- Ability to obtain a clear Drug and Alcohol Screening and ASIC (criminal history check)
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Full uniform provided
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Free Car Parking onsite during shift
- Flexibility in roster
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com