Sous Chef - FIFO
Job no: 526450
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Location: Perth, Pilbara, Port Headland
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated Sous Chefs and Senior Sous Chefs to join our Resources Catering Team on a Fly-in-fly-Out basis, flying from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia.
These are not roles to lead the same old kitchens. We have an opportunity for the right candidates to do it differently. To deliver innovation. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all safety and quality processes are followed and exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
What we are looking for?
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential).
- Experience as a Senior Chef (essential).
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety (desirable).
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience.
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred but all professional kitchen experience considered.
- Ability to work to client expectations.
- Able to work a flexible roster.
- Current Police Clearance or willing to obtain one.
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site.
- Full uniform provided – boots included!
- Very competitive salary - willing to negotiate depending on experience!
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company.
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Senior Chefs to work on a Fly-In-Fly-Out roster at a global company! We are disrupting the catering and workplace experience in our villages and your a la carte or restaurant experience, leadership, innovation and flare is needed to lead our new offering!
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now