Job no: 526429
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
With people and relationships being the centre of all that we do, join our team and be a part of something big. We have an exciting opportunity for a Café all rounder serving visitors and residents at an Aged Care Facility as well as the general public in Westmead on a Part-Time basis.
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
General responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of food and beverages to customer expectations;
- Ensure all food and beverages are prepared and served according to standard recipes;
- Manage the daily service of food and beverages to customers throughout the day;
- Ensure all areas are fully stocked during services periods, including food items, drink dispensers, crockery, cutlery and consumables;
- Maintain stock levels including stock takes;
- Ensure all cash handling is accurate and is in line with the cash handling process.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role required
- A National Police Clearance and Working with Children's Check is required
- If successful, you will be required to obtain a flu vaccine
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Competitive salary packaging
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now