School Cleaners - Aldinga
Job no: 526264
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Cleaner, Trades and Services
Our ISS Cleaning Team is growing and we are calling for experienced Cleaners to join our organisation!
Do you have a genuine interest in providing Cleaning Services?
What does an ISS Cleaner do:
We are currently looking for Part Time Cleaners (who will work a minimum of 44 weeks per year, that is, school terms only).
- Aldinga Payinthi College, Aldinga - Mon-Fri 4.00am-8.00am
- Cleaning of all Facilities on site such as; Bathrooms, Classrooms, Kitchens, Grounds, Offices and Storerooms
- You work in a fast pace environment and complete Cleaning tasks at a high standard
- Working with a customer service focus, keen eye for detail and pride in the work you deliver
- Show initiative to work autonomously and with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- A National Police Check issued in the last 3 months is essential for all ISS roles
- A SA issued DHS Working with Children Check is essential
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- Experience in School Cleaning with a genuine interest in Cleaning!
- Ability to use Cleaning equipment (Buffer machine, Scrubbers, Vacuums)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A great attitude and willingness to contribute to our TEAM success
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative
Screening of applications and interview scheduling will commence immediately, so do not hesitate and apply now!
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now