Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Chefs and Chef Leaders to work a 2 weeks on, 1 week off Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) roster from Perth Airport to our villages in regional Western Australia. We are enhancing the catering and workplace experience in our WA Villages and your innovation and flare is needed to be a part of the team!
What we are looking for:
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential) or a comprehensive international portfolio of experience with international qualifications.
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience &/or a la carte experience in high volume venues/restaurants/hotels.
- Whatever your experience it is your wish to deliver the best in industry – that is what we are looking for!
- Ability to exceed client expectations in food quality and food safety adherence.
- Able to work a flexible FIFO roster from Perth Airport.
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain one and medically fit to pass Pre-employment medical.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
What you will get in return:
- Very competitive salary! We offer a great salary straight up for the work you do. We know you will want to stay working for us as it is a supportive environment and you will get to show your skill and flare.
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full Uniform provided.
- Relocation allowance and accommodation assistance available for interstate applicants.
- Mental, financial and physical heal support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with catering operations across the globe.
- Culinary competitions across the globe for you to participate in.
Reporting to the onsite Head Chef and Catering leadership team on site these roles are not cooking in the same old kitchens. We have an opportunity for the right candidates to do it differently. To deliver innovative, on trend food to hundreds of residents in our remote villages.
You will still be required to deliver food safely as food safety is non-negotiable and you must have a commitment to meeting all food safety obligations. In addition you must have a commitment to the workplace being safe and ensure you with your team are working safely at all times.
As a Chef in our ISS catering team, you will assist in all food operations within the Village including breakfast, take away lunches and Dinner service. The goal is to exceed customer expectations delivering to a healthy, delicious and innovative food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
The role will be working on one of our various remote locations for up to 2 weeks at a time.
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
Please note: This role is FIFO from Perth Airport only, you must be willing to relocate to Western Australia (relocation assistance available for interstate applicants!)
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.