Job no: 525691
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Part time
- Permanent Part Time 20 hours a week minimum available
- Attractive wage, $24.97 per hour (PPT) with applicable allowances & penalties on top
- Roles in our client sites from Joondalup to the CBD, Mt Lawley and UWA precinct. We even have roles South in Bunbury and surrounds
- Hours that work around your study or school hours available
What we are looking for:
- Flexibility to work am/pm and/or split shifts, with school friendly hours available
- Provide a National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- Work rights in Australia
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination (incl. booster) is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
What you will get in return:
- Uniform provided and parking on site
- A stable and secure position in a supportive and friendly workplace
- Access to many staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company including on our Learning Management system
You will be responsible for a range of cleaning services within your building and/or surrounding grounds area. Responsibilities will include cleaning of offices, classrooms, toilets, halls and libraries.
Other responsibilities include working autonomously and under supervision with a focus on ensuring a clean, safe and hygienic facility for the customer. Commitment to learning and training on cleaning equipment and cleaning products and using correctly is a must.
You must also have a commitment to working safely and following safe work practices, a can do attitude, be a team player and a commitment to working harmoniously towards a common goal. A polished presentation as working in customer and client sites is very important.
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now