Job no: 525389
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from trade qualified Chefs Full time on a 2:1 roster based locally in Broome.
Reporting to the onsite Head Chef, you will assist in all food operations within the village. The goal is to exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
What we are looking for?
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential)
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred but all professional kitchen experience considered
- Ability to work to client expectations
- Able to work a flexible roster
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing support and training
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site
- Uniform provided – boots included!
Being a part of this team means you will need to be an experienced flyer and comfortable with catching planes and getting stuck into the work.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now.
Please note that the successful candidate must reside in Broome
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now