Cargo Screener Role - Aviation & Transport
Job no: 524949
Work type: Full time, Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking experienced security screeners to join our ISS Security team in our Sydney Cargo site in the position of Security Guard Officer and Cargo Screener employed on a Part-Time basis with potential for Full-Time employment. Locations include Erskine Park, Enfield, Matraville and Botany.
This is a position with a transport company and you'll be working mostly in a warehouse environment.
- Monday to Friday 05:00 - 12:30
- Monday to Friday 14:00 - 21:30
- Provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests.
- Ensure all those entering secured premises have authorization to do so
- Conduct inspection, testing and monitoring activities
- Ensure the highest possible standard of hygiene is practiced and maintained to meet Health & Safety obligations
- Maintain health, safety and welfare within the area
- Paid rest breaks and meal breaks
- Discounted car parking facilities
- Full professional uniform provided
- Minimum Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid NSW issued Security License
- First aid certificate
- Reliable transport and license
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
Security Master Licence: 410735675
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend