Cleaner - Southbank
Job no: 524924
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from people to join our team at Southbank in the position of Casual Cleaner over the upcoming festive months.
- Cleaning of all public areas
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our large global organisation
- Must have availability to work in December and January
- Must be willing to work ad-hoc shifts
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial (preferred)
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- National Police clearance within 3 months of issue or willing to obtain
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend