Job no: 524919
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cleaner, Trades and Services, Supervisor
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of “Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
With people and relationships, being the center of all that we do, we currently have an opportunity to be part of our team. We are seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team to cover the Fairfield area supervising and assisting multiple government sites geographically.
You will be responsible in assisting day to day operation needs for your area and clients to ensure the teams are delivering the most effective cleaning services. You will demonstrate sound understanding of cleaning operations, utilise your strong administration and financial skills, whilst also delivery service excellence to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage frontline employees rosters, pays and cleaning practices
- Liaise with the Client and our Employees on a regular basis
- HSE experience in toolbox talk and risk assessment
- Professional presentation and customer service focus
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Working knowledge of work health and safety
- Experience in cleaning operations
- Experience with supervising team members
- Already hold or prepared to obtain a Certificate IV in Asset Maintenance
- Ability to work productively with limited supervision in a team environment or alone
- Must hold a driver licence
- Exceptional communication and technology skills
- Company car included
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
This position requires you to be able to hold and maintain satisfactory employment screening, such as a Working with Children and Government Clearance. COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend