Expression of Interest – St George Hospital
Job no: 524178
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at St. George Hospital, employed on a Casual basis with potential to permanent employment.
Flexible availability over the week.
Our Cleaning Team are required to undertake all cleaning duties as directed in accordance with work routines / schedules;
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas; including COVID wards
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances in the performance of cleaning duties
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
- Current NSW Working With Children Check – Paid Employment
- Previous experience in a similar role within a health care facility is highly (desirable)
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend