Qualified Maintenance Officer
Job no: 524029
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”
Within our Health Portfolio, we have an exciting opportunity as a Qualified Maintenance Officer: working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm on a Full Time Basis to deliver and carry out maintenance works as required in an Independent Living Residential Facility.
Flexibility is required to allow for planned events and on call after hours and weekends.
The role would suit an energetic and extremely motivated professional to drive our service excellence culture.
The position will involve general building & grounds maintenance, managing a regular schedule as well as responding to issues on demand. You will ensure the facility is well maintained and the presentation is excellent. You will also have a good understanding of compliance and health & safety within an Independent Living Residential Facility.
- Relevant experience in a property maintenance position, with previous experience in an Independent Living Residential Facility highly regarded;
- Excellent general maintenance knowledge with approved Qualified Current Licences in one of the following areas;
- Building / Carpentry
- The ability to manage contractors;
- Good time management skills, with the ability to prioritize;
- A gentle and kind manner towards residents;
- National Police Clearance – within three (3) months date of issue (or be willing to obtain one);
- A "C" class drivers licence;
- An understanding of the regulatory environment within Independent Living;
- Motivation, enthusiasm and a great attitude;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Before you leave, click on following link to see our inspiring ISS Tribute Video. We hope you enjoy your recruitment experience and we look forward to having you on board!
ISS Facility Services seek to employ a diverse workforce that represents the communities we work in. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend