Cargo Screening Officer
Job no: 523799
Work type: Casual, Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are seeking experienced security screeners to join our ISS Security team in our Adelaide Cargo site in the position of Cargo Screening Officer employed on a casual basis.
Reporting directly to the onsite supervisor, the main responsibility of this position is to effectively screen goods at the checkpoints operating a variety of screening equipment.
- You will efficiently screen goods using screening equipment
- Maintain compliance in all security and safety procedures
- Efficiently manage flow of goods and services through cargo site
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
- Certificate 2 in Security Operations
- Valid SA issued Security Licence
- Aviation screening qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Ability to successfully pass Drug and Alcohol Screening Test
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Hold an unrestricted licence and have own reliable vehicle
- Flexible in work hours with availability to work weekday afternoon shifts (for example, from 3pm onwards)
- Onsite car parking facilities included during shift
- Full professional uniform provided
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people. Read about our inclusive workplace and ISS Values as a leading employer in Australia and New Zealand."
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend