Eastern Suburbs School Cleaner
Job no: 522209
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
Our team is growing and we currently looking for Casual School Cleaners who can provide high cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings in the Eastern Suburbs area. This role is considered an essential service.
We are seeking casual cleaners for multiple locations across the Eastern Suburbs, such as Bellevue, Banksmeadow, Bondi Beach, Clovelly, Coogee, Double Bay, Maroubra, Matraville, Randwick, Rose Bay, Waverley and much more.
To be successful for the role, you will need to be available to work Monday to Friday on a casual basis. The shifts available are:
- Split Shifts: 5am-9am and/or 2pm-7pm
- Temporary Day Shift: 11am-3pm
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, etc
- You will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Work autonomously with little supervision
- Committed to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass specific Government Clearance
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
In Return, ISS can offer:
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in Cleaning Services for eligible employees
- Training and development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the 'Apply' link and complete the online application. Please note that we will be conducting interviews via phone or online through Teams.
You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend