School Cleaner- Coffs Harbour and North Coast
Job no: 518932
Work type: Casual
Location: North Coast NSW
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the role
Our team is growing and we currently looking for School cleaners who can provide high cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings employed on a Casual basis with an opportunity for ongoing permanent work.
We are seeking cleaners for multiple locations around Coffs Harbour area and surrounding city locations (valid driver’s license & vehicle required).
To be successful for the role, candidate need to be available to work Monday to Friday 5am-7pm.
Role responsibilities and criteria:
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Working autonomously with little supervision & commitment to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass a Police Check
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- “COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.”
In Return, ISS can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in cleaning services for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
"Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply"
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend