ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is currently seeking an experienced individual to join us in the position of Senior Capital Projects Manager based at our ISS Corporate Office in Melbourne CBD employed on a Full Time basis.
Reporting to Head of Technical Products and Performance (Pacific), you will be responsible for delivery of Capital Projects across the Pacific region as per the 3C’s and our Global Blueprint – Capability, Credibility and Cost Leadership. The role will also require a proactive approach around;
- Implementation and sustaining a high standard of project delivery to enhance ISS position within the capital projects market, leading to growth within the Segments.
- Responsibility for the tactical development and delivery of Capital Projects and MAC across the contract.
- Specifically developing and delivering Projects; managing resourcing, Commercial Governance & Practices Compliance, and developing and management of the supply chain strategy.
- Continuously monitor and report on the risk and control environment in compliance with relevant regulatory, industrial legislation, contractual obligations and controls and in accordance with agreed policies, standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the tactical development and delivery of Capital Projects and MAC
- Responsibility to organically grow projects within the contract scope
- Develop and maintain relationships with the ISS team, Key accounts, Global operations, External customers and stakeholders
- P&L accountability aligned to agreed OP & Segment targets
- Developing the delivery model and managing resource across projects
- Commercial governance and practices
- Manage compliance and risks
- Manage the supply chain
- Implement the best practice processes and procedures to ensure high standard of service
- The delivery of projects resulting in organic growth and margin targets
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they are doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
- Values based positive company culture, with a caring and energetic team
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Experience in construction, engineering and/or built environment
- Preferably a minimum of 5 years operating at a manager level within the building project and FM industry
- Able to make decisions, operate autonomously, and maintain high rapport with clients
- Demonstrated experience of managing, coaching and supporting a team of people to delivery quality projects
- Experience in managing projects and health and safety compliance
- Target oriented, focus on quality and delivery to high standards
- Demonstrated IT knowledge and competency to work with software and applications
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com