Job no: 526802
Work type: Part time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking applications from people who would be interested in Commercial Cleaning work in Wolumla, Monday to Friday working 2 hours per day.
As part of your application you will be able to nominate which rosters you would be interested in.
What your day will look like?
- Cleaning of a Office site.
- Cleaning of all public areas; bathrooms, kitchens and common rooms
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Requires self motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
What we offer?
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
What you must have?
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential for ALL roles
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Own and maintain a smart phone (to access work apps)
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
Can we inspire you?
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now