Health and Lifestyle Coach - FIFO
Job no: 524662
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Pilbara
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Full Time Health and Lifestyle Coach / Personal Trainer to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team. This role will be Fly-In-Fly-Out from Perth to regional Western Australia.
The Healthy Lifestyle Program provides a structured approach to improve the lives of residents by positively influencing their health and wellbeing. Balance isn’t just centered on the gym; it is an all-encompassing, holistic program that focuses on key lifestyle and wellness outcomes, including exercise, nutrition, social connection and mental health.
Key tasks include:
- Assist in the delivery of the Health & Lifestyle Program within your designated site for success, improvement, productivity and profitability
- Deliver variety of Group Fitness Classes and control the classes for safety of participants
- Attend to major operational problems and needs promptly including customer complaints, enquiries and requests
- Ensure the equipment your responsible for is well maintained and problem solve any equipment issues in a timely manner
- Ensure cleanliness of the gym, and sanitising of the equipment
- Assist in the reporting performance Monthly, Quarterly and Annually
- Drive and monitor a culture of Health & Safety in the workplace
- Minimum Diploma in Health/Fitness – highly desirable is completed/near-completion tertiary qualification in Human Movement, Health Science, Exercise Science or similar
- Workplace exposure to, or accreditation in, nutrition or dietetics would be an advantage
- Current accreditation with Fitness Australia or ESSA
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated experience managing projects in the health and recreation industry
- Manual WA Drivers License
- Competitive salary packaging
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Work for one of Australia's Largest Employer
- Ongoing Management Support
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend