The successful candidate must have strong barista skills, comfortable dealing with customers, client, manage a small team of 5 & involved in menu development. The opening hours of the café would be Monday to Friday 7am – 4pm.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Coffee Making, customer service, register & cash handling.
- Manage all kitchen staff, ensuring adequate staffing levels and training is provided.
- Oversee food production to ensure food safety and conformance to standards and ISS processes and procedures.
- Planning, analyse recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food,labour, and overhead costs.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Observe and maintain all food handling and safety requirements as per Food Safety Program.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation, taking in to account such factors as budget, menu planning and seasonal availability of ingredients.
- Must be available Monday to Friday, and be willing to do opening or closing shifts .
- Experienced in a supervising a small team with minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Highly developed communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Able to resolve customer complaints in a positive and delightful manner.
- Creative and be able to suggest and come up with seasonal menu whilst maintaining the freshness & quality.
- Be comfortable is managing and instructing cafe team members, experience in rostering, & able to be hands on.
- Barista experience in large café/restaurant is ideal.
- Be willing to obtain Working With Children Check, Police Covid, Immunisation History and Covid Vaccinations.
To apply for this role, please click on APPLY button and complete your application.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.