Job no: 529474
Work type: Casual, Full time
Location: Sunshine Coast
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
"Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner at Tafe Nambour on a Full time or Casual basis.
- Casual and Full time roster 12:00pm to 8:00pm available
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Stocking of supplies and ordering as necessary
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Working autonomously with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Full professional uniform provided
- Internal opportunities within our large global organisation
- Experience in cleaning operations desired
- Demonstrated sound knowledge in cleaning with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service and management
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- National Police clearance within 3 months of issue or willing to obtain
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now