Senior Payroll Officer
Job no: 529179
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources, Accounting and Finance
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer at our Macquarie Park office (in Sydney), for a Full Time role.
We currently use CHRIS21 and experience with CHRIS21 or iCHRIS is preferred but we are also open to anyone with experience on a similar comprehensive payroll processing system and willing to be trained on CHRIS21.
- The Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for the overall day to day management of a specific portfolio which will include end to end processing across a Division.
- Responsible for the timely follow up and response to all payroll queries within KPI standards
- Responsible for supporting ISS Operational Divisions and the Payroll Operations Manager
- Responsible for processing all transactions related to employees life cycle at ISS which includes end to end process
- Process new employees, on going maintenance and leave
- Process and provide termination and redundancy estimates within KPI standards
- Process all main payruns and any adhoc run
- Process all salary, bonuses and any other adhoc process related to Australian Operational Division
- Managing daily work allocation with in allocated time frame
- Daily management of payroll inbox and workflow including Service Now
- Competitive salary packaging
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Positive company culture
- Customer Service focus
- Process, task and completion orientated
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Decision Making skills
- Blue and white collar experience with many awards / agreements – 3,000+ staff
- Knowledge of Payroll/HR using a comprehensive payroll processing system such as CHRIS21/iCHRIS (ideal) or similar (SAP ECP, Preceda, ADP, etc)
- Willing to be trained on CHRIS21.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now