ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “Placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
The Energy & Resources Segment is on an exciting growth journey and are looking for an accomplished, professional senior leader to join the team in the role of Key Account Manager. This role will be the senior manager responsible for the portfolio of sites and clients that includes our key lighthouse client. Based in Perth this role will require regular site Fly-In, Fly-Out visitation flying from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia.
What we are looking for:
- More than 5 years senior operational management experience in multi site portfolio – preferably in a Resources Village, Integrated Services or Hospitality environment
- Inspirational, strong leadership skills
- Ability to develop and maintain trusted client relationships that are multi-layered
- Ability to partner with other leaders and manage in a matrix organisation
- Ability to formulate and execute operational plans and cost leadership strategies
- Ability to motivate, develop and lead teams to success
- Commitment to Safety Leadership and the safe delivery of all services across portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and professional presentation and service
- Open Manual C Class Licence
- Ability to undertake regular site visits FIFO from Perth, WA
What you will get in return:
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company
- Provide to the Segment Director essential feedback on the status of the Village operations.
- Own and develop the relationship with our client and all client stakeholders to drive continuous organic growth.
- Maximise revenue potential and maintain strict cost control procedures to ensure our objectives and budgets are achieved.
- To represent ISS in all matters relating to the Village externally and internally.
- Cultivate a positive work environment where learning and personal development are benchmarks by which quality improvement is driven.
- Be innovative, collaborative and to be proactive in achieving KPIs and agreed targets and objectives leveraging the OneISS Operational Performance team to deliver in contract success.
- To ensure all systems and controls in across all Village in the portfolio are operating efficiently and in accordance with, Client and ISS Policies and Procedures.
- Full P&L responsibility and Accountability.
- Ensuring compliance with the clients and ISS HSE policies, procedures and management systems is a not negotiable.
- Develop the leaders and in contract teams through holistic talent management and succession planning.
At ISS we believe ‘People Make Places’ and we are looking for the best People to create the best work-Places in Western Australia.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now!