Our ISS Cleaning Team is growing and we are calling for experienced Cleaners to join our organisation!
Do you have a genuine interest in providing Cleaning Services?
What does an ISS Cleaner do:
We are currently looking for a Part Time Cleaner who will be able to work the following hours
- Cleaning of all Facilities on site such as; Bathrooms, Classrooms, Kitchens, Grounds, Offices and Storerooms
- You work in a fast pace environment and complete Cleaning tasks at a high standard
- Working with a customer service focus, keen eye for detail and pride in the work you deliver
- Show initiative to work autonomously and with little supervision
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- A National Police Check issued in the last 3 months is essential for all ISS roles
- A SA issued DHS Working with Children Check is essential
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- Experience in School Cleaning with a genuine interest in Cleaning!
- Ability to use Cleaning equipment (Buffer machine, Scrubbers, Vacuums)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A great attitude and willingness to contribute to our TEAM success
- Ability to work independently and use your initiative
Screening of applications and interview scheduling will commence immediately, so do not hesitate and apply now!
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.