ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the Role:
We are seeking casual cleaners for multiple locations from Ashfield to Canterbury
To be successful for the role, you will need to be available to work Monday to Friday. The shifts available are:
- Split Shifts: 5am-9am and/or 2pm-6pm
- Day Shift: 11am-3pm
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Work autonomously with little supervision
Committed to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass specific Government Clearance
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
In Return, ISS can Offer:
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Free Certificate III in cleaning services for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Hour rate $28.45/h + super
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: http://www.au.issworld.com/our-people/Careers
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com