FIFO Housekeeping Supervisor
Job no: 528573
Work type: Full time
Categories: Cleaner, Resources, Supervisor
Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Housekeeping Supervisors to work a Fly-In-Fly-Out (FIFO) roster from Perth Airport to our villages in Regional Western Australia.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Housekeeping Supervisors to join our Resources Housekeeping Team on a Fly-in-fly-Out basis, flying from Perth to our sites throughout regional Western Australia.
- Competitive salary of 79,565 + superannuation!
- 14 days on followed by 7 days off roster, 10-hour days.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in FIFO Housekeeping, Cleaning or Dining Room.
- Implement and control the department budget.
- Implement and review service standards.
- Assist the Human Resources team in the recruitment and selection of team members.
- Ensure effectiveness of training, performance evaluations and counselling of staff for the department.
- Ensure a strong interface with Front Office and other Managers as required.
- You will be required to provide leadership, support and coordinate site staff in maintaining a customer focused and safe working environment.
- As you will be in constant contact with senior executives and external representatives, you will display polished presentation and communication abilities.
- Proven leadership skills are an essential requirement of the role as is a strong decision making capability.
What you will get in return:
- All meals and accommodation provided whilst on site!
- Full uniform provided – boots included!
- Mental, financial and physical heal support programs.
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow at a global company with cleaning and catering operations across the globe.
About the Role:
The Cleaning Supervisors are responsible for managing the day to day cleaning operations for both the village and mine site. This includes ensuring all Occupational Health and Safety, Hygiene, Environmental and Quality Standards are met by staff.
Who is ISS?
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of:
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now! These roles are currently available and we will commence screening immediately.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now