Reporting to the onsite Head Chef & Sous Chef, you will assist daily in food preparation, production and implementation of menus which are designed to deliver an innovative, safe, dining & experience. The goal is to exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
What we are looking for?
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential)
- Experience in baking cakes, desserts and pastries ( desirable )
- Fit, active and energetic able to bend, stand and lift
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience
- Experience in a mining village operation preferred but all professional kitchen experience considered
- Ability to work to client expectations
- Ability to work a flexible roster
- Ability to work unsupervised to a schedule
- Ability to operate industrial cleaning equipment
- Police Clearance or willing to obtain
What you will get in return:
- Ongoing support and training
Health & wellness benefits including our employee assistance program
- All flights, meals, uniform and accommodation provided whilst on site
To apply for this role, please click on APPLY button and complete your application.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.