ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Strategic Sourcing Manager based in the CBD, employed on a Full Time basis.
Reporting to the Key Account Director whilst working closely with the wider Operations Performance Team, you will be responsible in selecting, evaluating and managing vendor partnership to achieve business and client goals.
The focus of your role, will be to proactively identify and lead project initiatives within the employment scope, delivering savings, operational efficiencies and risk mitigation to the business.
This is a key ‘hands on’ role where you can focus on using strategic sourcing principles in the procurement process and deliver projects whilst driving purchasing through budget analysis and market. We are looking for someone who is proactive, reliable and enjoy working in the detail as needed.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Drive strategically procurement activities include the evaluation of purchasing decisions on supply and outsourcing
- Managing and measure the performance of vendor partners to drive service excellence and continuous improvement across the portfolio
- Work and manage the relationship with subject matter experts' teams to ensure sustainable supply chain alignment and deliver cost effective outcomes
- Monitor and ensure vendor partner compliance with contracts terms is met and service level is delivered
- Foster long term relationships with third party vendors to drive positive operational delivery including resolving disputes and any vendor related issues that may need attention
- Focus and deliver social procurement, Sustainability and innovation to address challenges and build solutions that add value to communities and eco systems
- Actively collaborates to drive indigenous economic engagement across projects and operations to increase contracting opportunities for indigenous communities and businesses
- Promote a positive supply chain and procurement culture within the business by working in partnership with stakeholders though influence to deliver project outcomes.
What will you possess to be successful
- Experience in business , finance , procurement or a purchasing environment
- Preferably a minimum of 4 procurement experience and FM industry
- Target oriented, focus on quality and delivery to high standards
- Able to make decisions
- Experience in delivery of operational excellence with a focus on inclusion, sustainability and Health and Safety Focus.
- Experience in negotiation price, preparing budgets and cost controls in place
- Leading projects or transitions with large matrix cross functional teams.
- Experience using procurement methodologies to drive cost savings.
- Can do attitude and ability to meet deadlines.
What is in for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: