ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have exciting opportunities to join one of our biggest banking contract in the Pacific as Workplace Experience Coordinators employed on a full time basis.
Ideally, you will be someone from the hospitality industry with strong administrative skills who is ready to land into the corporate sector, reporting to the head of community and workplace, you will accelerate in providing exceptional services.
The main focus of your position is to coordinate, plan and deliver the projects, ancillary services in line with our KPI and contract agreement. You will enhance the workplace experience and support initiatives to improve employee experience.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Provide friendly customer services to all employees and guest
- Coordinate meetings and events by consulting with client and the head of workplace
- Represent ISS in a professional, responsive and committed manner
- Facilitate the management of meetings room and resolve any equipment issues
- Manage any mailroom services including recipient, sorting and outgoing
- Manage administrative tasks such as site inductions to contractors, showcase the visitors, and process documents as per request
- Be reachable throughout your day and provide support to employees as necessary
- Have a clear understanding of safety culture
What will you possess to be successful
- At least 5 years’ experience in customer service, facility management, hospitality or similar
- Experience in hospitality, coordinating meeting room and/or conference bookings
- Extensive mailroom experience in inbound and outbound mail processing and reporting
- Experience in a customer service role with outstanding track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box to resolve issues
- Attention to detail and good presentation
- Demonstrated ability managing stakeholder relationships
What is in for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organization
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: