Join the banking/finance sector at ISS Facility Services
A global leading Facility Management organisation
Work with talented, driven professional team
Future growth and development opportunities
Attractive salary working with an industry leader | Sydney CBD
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, providing solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive, and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our biggest banking contract in the Pacific as a Facility Manager employed on a full time basis. Ideally, you will have strong background in managing FM in a diverse property portfolio with a focus on workplace experience. This is an opportunity to join ISS where you leverage your skills and knowledge in Facility Management and take your career to the next level in the banking industry!
The Facility Manager role will primarily be focused on leading the operational delivery – ensuring reliable and consistent delivery to operational plans. You will also be responsible in managing hard services, financial reporting, manage different levels of stakeholder associated with our client and maintain a strong relationship with our client.
A snapshot of what you will do:
- Undertake regular audits of the field workforce, including contractors against client and ISS HSEQ policies and standards
- Enhance the workplace experience of all users in the building
- Act as the building owner’s representative for all facilities within the designated area.
- Provide technical expertise, knowledge and site information as required
- Attend meetings with client to co-ordinate activities, strategies, planning to meet business needs
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management Services within contract scope
- Control all purchasing, ensuring competitive pricing, tenders, approvals and timely submission for settlement
- Introduce initiatives and encourage a continuous improvement philosophy across the sites, driving client/customer satisfaction
- Asset Standards, Compliance and adherence to AUS Standards
What will you possess to be successful
- Previous experience in stakeholder management / building and maintaining successful relationships
- The ability to build strong working relationships with clients, employees and stakeholders
- Awareness of workplace health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of OH&S Act 2000, ISO and EQUIP standards
- Police Criminal History check
- Proven experience managing diverse teams effectively and managing complex delivery models
- Demonstrated ability managing stakeholder relationships
What is in for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- Attractive salary + super
- Work-life balance
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Learning & Development opportunities
- You will form and develop an enormously successful team who outperform year on year
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: